Saturday, December 12, 2009

One month down



Last week marked my first month in NY! Some things that happened last week;  I showed blocking on my first animation test to Bruno, who gave some detailed, encouraging  critique & feedback.  Got a new cube-mate, Joe, who is awesome, we get along really well. I asked them to take the wall down between us.  Had some drinks & pasta at the company Christmas party. Attended a lecture on bird intelligence & behavior.  Met Peter De Seve.  Watched Princess & the Frog at lunchtime w/ some of the other animators, was great to see 2D on the big screen again.  Took the train from White Plains down into  NYC to Sandeep's, finally met a few artists outside of the animation team.  First time on the subway!

On the 23rd, I fly back to Seattle for Christmas and New Years!  Excited to see friends and family again.

2 comments: